Family support is one of my specialties as a social worker. I have always had a passion for connecting with families, and fostering positive relationships among family members leaves me with a profound sense of satisfaction knowing that I was able to be a small part of helping support the supporter.
For all families, there are situations and concerns that are bound to come up. Are you experiencing anything similar to the following?
- We’re having a baby… now what?
- Family Routine… What is that? I want that! Is it too much for me?
- Siblings… a love/hate relationship that is wonderful and frustrating for a parent to witness.
- We’re moving. How do we prepare ourselves and our child/children emotionally?
- A close family member passed away. It’s hard for everyone. What’s “normal” grieving? How do we support each other?
We can talk about questions, concerns and topics such as these to find solutions together. Book a family support appointment today.
Want to learn more about family support resources and check out this blog post on family therapy.